The Show Goes on at the Clay Theatre
Landmark Theatres announced today that they have come to an agreement with Balgobind Jaiswal, the Clay Theatre landlord, to keep the century-old cinema open for the short term.
"We hope continuing operation at the Clay will give all interested parties the opportunity to pursue mutually beneficial remedies," said Landmark CEO Ted Mundorff.
"I want to thank Mr. Jaiswal, our landlord, for the amicable arrangement that we completed just two days prior to our otherwise expected last day of operation. He went above and beyond and we are so pleased we could reach this resolution."
Radu Mihaileanu's romantic comedy The Concert will continue its current engagement at the Clay through Sept. 10, when the French drama Mademoiselle Chambon will make its regional debut. For showtimes, click here.
- 'Rocky Horror' Rings in New Year with Midnight Show at the Clay Theatre
- Last Call for the Historic Clay Theatre
- Found Footage Collection, "Radical Light", Shows Tonight @ Victoria Theatre
- 'Tales of the City,' With Music by Scissor Sisters, Is Most Expensive Show Ever Produced by ACT
- Indie Theater Roundup: What to See This Week at The Clay, The Lumiere, The Red Vic and The Roxie