Stalking the Conchords Stalker at The Punchline
What does a professional 24/7 stalker-fan do when the objects of her obsession have been cancelled by HBO? Kristen Schaal, who plays Mel, the down-stairs neighbor/would-be sex slave in “Flight of the Conchords” is out of one job but, like Mel, the slightly scary, she keeps popping up all over the place.
Schaal will be headlining at the Punchline November 5-7. And if were lucky, she will do an encore performance of her Daily Show feminist strip tease in support of Hilary Clinton. Schaall appears from time to time as the feminist correspondent on The Daily Show, where her boyfriend, Daily Show writer Rich Blomquist. Together they are working on a romance novel for HarperCollins.
- Move Over Mel, Flight of the Conchords has Lotsa Fans Now
- Will HBO's Summer Heights High be the next Flight of the Conchords?
- Flight of the Conchords' Kristen Schaal Signs Her 'Sexy Book of Sexy Sex' This Friday @ Chronicle Books
- This Week's Hottest Events: Adele, Iron & Wine, and Flight of the Conchords' Arj Barker
- The Return of the Conchords: Acoustic Hipster Doofuses Folk it Up in Berkeley