Team Coco Rejoices: Conan's Comedy Tour
It's been quite a year for Conan O'Brien. He got ousted from the venerable Tonight Show timeslot and traded barbs with network execs and Leno. On the upside, he quickly rebounded with free publicity and a strong following of Team Coco supporters. (We're sure the $32 million settlement with NBC didn't hurt.) How will loyal fans survive until his lanky frame returns to primetime on TBS this October? Along the route of Conan's live comedy tour, which stops at the Nob Hill Masonic Center for two performances Apr. 22-23. Featuring an opening act by comedy beat-boxer Reggie Watts and a collection of skits old and new, the nearly sold-out tour is proof that Conan will be around ... in the year 3000.
Conan O'Brien Prohibited Tour, Apr. 22 & 23 at the Nob Hill Masonic Center, 1111 California St., 415-776-4702, masonicauditorium.com
- What to See at SF Sketchfest: Week 1
- Indie Theater Roundup: 7 Movies to See This Week
- Conan O'Brien's Rescheduled Sketchfest This Saturday @ Herbst Theatre
- Conan Cohort Andy Richter Reflects on the Ups and Downs of TV Comedy
- Late Night with Conan: A Three-Hour Long Drinking Session with the Comedic Star