Tequila & Ballet: Thursday Nights at the Opera House
Thursdays are the new Friday in San Francisco, from the Academy of Sciences' after-hours events to the SF Ballet, who've just thrown their hats in the ring.
This Thursday, the SF Ballet and ENCORE! combine an evening of world class dance followed by a private cocktail reception for young professionals with tequila tasting & cocktails provided by Tres Agaves, DJ beats and light bites. But don't drink too much Tequila or you might start reliving Black Swan.
Arrive at 7 pm and you can get in on a salon-style Q&A-session with the dancers and the artists behind the ballet productions, followed by the main event housed in the gorgeous War Memorial Opera House. Tomorrow's performance showcases an array of talent, like Yuri Possokhov’s Classical Symphony, Helgi Tomasson’s emotionally stirring Nanna’s Lied, set to songs by Kurt Weill sung live, and finally, William Forsythe’s visually arresting, contemporary masterpiece Artifact Suite.
Tickets are just $69. Click here for info on future Thursday night events.
- Enter to win: SF Ballet Thursdays: See the Fantastic New Production of Don Quixote
- The Bad Boy Ballet: Smuin's Christmas Ballet
- Sample 15 of the World's Best Tequilas at Tres Agaves This Weekend
- Grab A Bargain On Tres' Exclusive Tequila Tasting This Weekend From Liquor.com
- San Francisco Ballet: Program 2