Tonight After Work, Stop By Candystore Collective to Celebrate Creative, Inc.
Hey, all you "creative" types out there! Yeah, I'm talking to you photographers, graphic designers, illustrators and the rest of you. Ever wondered what it's like to start a business doing what you love and be successful while you're at it? Candystore Collective is hosting a book launch party tonight for Chronicle Books' newest release, Creative, Inc. It's the ultimate guide to making killer portfolios, legal advice on starting a business, and all the advice you'd need in between.
Stop by after work for snacks and champagne to celebrate Creative, Inc.'s authors Joy Cho of Oh Joy! and Bay Area-based Meg Ilasco of Mateo Ilasco. Mingle and get the inspiration you need to ditch the desk and start creating!
- Gigantic Chronicle Books Warehouse Sale
- Food, Inc.'s Robert Kenner on Alice Waters, Food-Industry Titans and Fast Food Nation
- Required Viewing: Robert Kenner's Remarkable 'Food, Inc.'
- Celebrate Textile Legend Jack Lenor Larsen @ the de Young
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie in Oakland: Have You Seen Them?