Tonight At The Embarcadero: The Fantastic Mr. Fox
The fourth San Francisco International Animation Festival kicked off last night with a celebration of live music and animation at Mezzanine, where innovative avant-garde filmmaker Lawrence Jordan presented live animation for the first time in his 57-year career.
The festival's opening night party goes down tonight at the Embarcadero Center Two, where Wes Anderson’s latest offering, the brilliant Fantastic Mr. Fox, will be screened at 7 and 9:30 p.m. Attendees are encouraged to arrive early or stay late for complimentary wine provided by José Pastor Wine Selections and appetizers from Café Claude, Chevy’s, Palomino, Rotee and Sugar Bowl Bakery. For more details, or to purchase tickets, click here.
- Wes Anderson Rebounds with the Fantastic 'Mr. Fox'
- Looking Back: The Best (and Worst) Films of 2009
- Celebrating a Decade of Great Cinema: Counting Down the Best of the Best
- Indie Theater Roundup: 7 Movies to See This Week
- Indie Theater Roundup: 7 Movies to See at the 53rd San Francisco International Film Festival