Wanda Sykes Bringing the Sass to Cobbs
Wanda Sykes has had a busy year. After several awesome seasons as a serious contender for TV’s best sit-com sidekick (a tongue-lashing BFF to Julia Louis-Dreyfus on “The New Adventures of Old Christine”), Sykes came out against Prop 8, had twins in April and got tapped to razz Republicans and Democrats alike (mostly Republicans) at the White House Correspondents Dinner in May.
But first, the sassy and/or raunchy comedienne is pit-stopping at Cobb's Comedy Club on July 17 and 18, a show that might be worth arranging your whole summer vacation around.
- 'Weed's' Pot Head Kevin Nealon Does Dishes, Diapers and Stand-Up
- What's Up with the Half-White Guy's nipples? Wonders Wanda Sykes
- Paula Poundstone: Still Funny After All Those Beers
- Khraigslist, Obama's Blackberry and Other Fictitious Diversions, Kasper Hauser Wrote the Book
- John Oliver, The Daily Show's Chief Ex-Pat, Comes to Cobbs