She may be blond and delicate but Barbie is a beast when it comes to vacationing. For the past five days, the Malibu-based beauty has been kicking it all over San Francisco—picnicking at Dolores Park, getting her culture fix at SFMOMA and taking in a game at AT&T Park.
Ever the savvy selfie-taker, Barbie has been documenting all her adventures—and ridiculously chic wardrobe—on her Instagram, which has 1.5 million followers.
Our favorite living doll has been racking up frequent-flyer miles over the past couple of years, visiting places like London, Paris, Milan, New York, Miami and Montauk. But when it came time to plan summer vacay 2016, SF was the only choice. After all, Ms. Roberts (yes, Barbie has a last name) had never visited Northern Cali before (what?!) plus she was excited to road-trip in her red convertible with her brunette bestie and pup Ms. Honey. #Route101N
Here are some highlights from Barbie's itinerary; one that we highly recommend you steal next time out-of-towners come to stay and play.
- A morning stroll through Muir Woods—nothing beats the shade and serenity of those awesome redwoods.
- Walking around the largest Chinatown outside of Asia, followed by a visit to the Ferry Building for eats, drinks and amazing views.
- Scoring more breathtaking city views (and serious cool points) with a hang at The Battery's penthouse.
- A shopping sesh at Everlane's new Fit Studio in the Mission. (Barbie's wearing her new goodies in the Insta post. Love!)
- Exploring the Palace of Fine Arts and Crissy Field; both beloved Marina spots serve up stunning backdrops for killer snaps, i.e. Golden Gate Bridge close-ups.
One glance at Barbie's pics and it's clear she had a swell time in SF. But, alas, last night, it was time for her to wave goodbye and head home. Girl, don't be a stranger.