Attention All Chocolate Fanatics: The SF International Chocolate Salon Is Coming to Fort Mason
Anyone who loves chocolate (if you don't, consider yourself suspect) should prepare their blood sugar for the massive gathering of chocolatiers at the San Francisco International Chocolate Salon at Fort Mason on April 17th. It's 50,000 square feet of the best chocolate in the world at your fingertips for tasting or just gazing at lovingly. You decide.
From fair-trade chocolate from across the globe to local stuff like the cultish Kika's Treats, you'll find chocolate-y goodness in all shapes and sizes. There will also be several up-and-coming wineries and artisan confectioners on site to supplement your sugar intake for the day. Look for cooking demos, wine pairings, new product launches, chocolate fashion, body painting to keep the kids busy, and a mysterious yet luxurious-sounding chocolate spa which offers makeovers.
Check out scenes from the 2009 International Chocolate Salon below:
The Chocolate Salon takes over Fort Mason all day Sunday, April 17th, from 10 am to 6 pm. Grab tickets here!
- Fresh Produce Free-For-All Comes to Hayes Valley This Sunday
- The SF Chocolate Salon: The Good, the Bad and the Guy in the Top Hat
- 11th Annual Oyster Fest Answers the Prayers of Local Oyster Lovers
- Nonstop Beer at Bay Area Brew Fest
- SF Street Style: A Thrifted Leather Jacket, Killer Light Blue Balenciaga Bag + Summer Cut-out Oxfords at Off The Grid