Boozy Oscar Night Cocktails From Foreign Cinema
Watching the Oscars (especially on a chilly mid-winter night) is the perfect opportunity for drinking, or even drinking games. The genius bar manager over at Foreign Cinema, Bryan Ranere, came up with cocktails inspired by some of the biggest movies of the year, appropriately named Black Swan (this is a strong one, folks) and True Grit.
View more videos at: http://www.thefeast.com.
- Bay Area Power Couples: Gayle Pirie & John Clark of Foreign Cinema & Showdogs
- Melt The SF Summer Chill: A Whiskey Cocktail Recipe from Beretta's Ryan Fitzgerald
- Obsessed: Gayle Pirie (owner of Foreign Cinema) on Onion Rings
- Foodie Agenda: Foreign Cinema's "Future Shorts" Festival, Maverick's April Fool's Dinner (and more)
- Weird Art in Bars: Foreign Cinema Gallery