Boozy Oscar Night Cocktails From Foreign Cinema
Watching the Oscars (especially on a chilly mid-winter night) is the perfect opportunity for drinking, or even drinking games. The genius bar manager over at Foreign Cinema, Bryan Ranere, came up with cocktails inspired by some of the biggest movies of the year, appropriately named Black Swan (this is a strong one, folks) and True Grit.
View more videos at: http://www.thefeast.com.
- Melt The SF Summer Chill: A Whiskey Cocktail Recipe from Beretta's Ryan Fitzgerald
- Bay Area Power Couples: Gayle Pirie & John Clark of Foreign Cinema & Showdogs
- Indian Food Mania: From the Street to the Home
- Weird Art in Bars: Foreign Cinema Gallery
- Obsessed: Gayle Pirie (owner of Foreign Cinema) on Onion Rings