Celebrate Contemporary Mexican Cuisine with Chef Traci Des Jardins
On Wednesday, August 1st at 6 pm, Traci Des Jardins will host some of the Bay Area’s most exciting chefs for an unforgettable evening celebrating contemporary Mexican cuisine, as part of this year's SF Chefs 2012. This fabulous fiesta will feature unique, delicious takes on regional dishes from Mexico’s rich and varied culture, paired with Espolón Tequila cocktails and tunes from a Mariachi band. Tickets are limited, so don’t miss your chance to sample some of the most innovative food coming out of the Bay Area these days.
Here's a sneak peek at what amazing Bay Area chefs will be participating:
- Traci Des Jardins, Mijita
- Antelmo Faria, Tacolicious
- Laurence Jossel and Gonzalo Guzman, Nopalito
- Juan Martinez, Tres Tequila Lounge & Mexican Kitchen
- Matthew Ridgeway, Tacubaya
- Veronica Salazar, El Huarache Loco and La Cocina
- Joanne Weir, Copita Tequileria y Comida
Best of all? A portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit La Cocina.