Celebrate SF's Up-and-Coming Mobile Food Vendors at Taste Of Microfinance, September 27
Next week, you'll finally get to a chance to experience the taste of microfinance. Allow us to explain: it tastes like a dream–big or small–like launching a business in a bad economy. Venerable organizations like La Cocina can help with that, but sometimes an extra nudge helps even more. That's where Opportunity Fund comes in. They provide affordable financing to local food vendors we all know and love, like Onigilly and El Buen Comer, to allow them to thrive and do what they love the most!
That's why we're excited to attend Opportunity Fund's excellent Taste Of Microfinance event on September 27 from 5:30-8:30 pm. It'll showcase some of the best up-and-coming mobile food vendors (Onigilly, El Buen Comer, Love & Hummus, La Luna Cupcakes and more) so attendees can indulge in delicious food, hear live music and enjoy cocktails from an open bar in the private gardens at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
Of course, it's all to benefit the entrepreneurs and jobs our great city prides itself on nurturing. So come down for a night celebrating the hard work of others, and maybe do a little dancing along the way.
Grab tickets here.
- Ticket Giveaway: Join M7 in Celebrating 7 Up-and-Comers in the Food & Drink Industries This August
- Help Local Small Businesses at Opportunity Fund's Food and Drink-Centric Taste of Microfinance Party!
- Juhu Beach Club: A Taste of Mumbai Street Food Comes to SoMa
- Street Food Carts Get Park Assignments
- Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Is Back! Here's What's Cooking With The Food Vendors