Come Enjoy Seasons Bar and Lounge's New Violet Hour
Tucked inside the Four Seasons Hotel is their luxurious and mellow Seasons Bar and Lounge, which boasts great views of all the downtown action, a cozy fireplace, and amazing cocktails to boot.
Now's the best time to wander in and check it out–whether it's after work with your colleagues or on a date–because the Seasons Bar and Lounge is kicking off their Violet Hour. What's that, you ask? It's a special time, from 9 pm till closing, where you can enjoy eight menu items ranging from artisan cocktails to light bites and wine that are all priced at $8 each.
We're talking about libations like their Lychee Martini (Svedka vodka, fresh pineapple lychee, vanilla bean) and the Huckleberry Shrub (Plymouth gin, huckleberry infused verjus, soda, sage), local and foreign wines, as well as goodies like house made Parmesan truffle chips, crispy pork rillettes, and luscious, fresh-baked cupcakes.
From Tuesday to Friday, they've got a live pianist who kicks out tunes by the likes of U2, Metallica and Green Day, while a DJ spins beats late night on Saturdays. Come by and check it out!
- 7x7's Happier Hours: Nightlife Guide Launch Party at Infusion Lounge
- Foodie Updates: A New Top Chef Comes to Town, Box and Bells Debuts in Oakland, and More
- Weird Art in Bars: Gold Dust Lounge
- New Orleans Report: A Happy Hour to End All Happy Hours
- Win a $200 Tasting of The Bubble Lounge's Revamped, Delicious New Food Menu