Conquering Whiskey: Liquor.com's Bourbon Cheat Sheet
If you step into any liquor store worth its salt looking for a good bourbon, you'll likely be confronted by more choices than you'll know what to do with. To help you narrow it down to the good stuff, Liquor.com enlisted Knob Creek's whiskey professor Bernie Lubbers to create a bourbon cheat sheet. It's a run down of different bourbon styles like traditional bourbon recipes, high-rye recipes, and traditional wheat recipes. Conquer bourbon once and for all.
- Maker's Mark 46: Liquor.com Talks Whiskey with the Iconic Bottler
- Sophisticated Sipping: The World's Rarest Whiskey
- Melt The SF Summer Chill: A Whiskey Cocktail Recipe from Beretta's Ryan Fitzgerald
- Liquor.com's Bourbon Grand Tasting @ Bourbon & Branch Will Get You In the Spirit Of Fall
- Top Chef Masters' Rick Bayless Mixes Up the Party-Perfect Summer Margarita