Craft Beer and Baseball at AT&T This Saturday
Fans of craft beer have plenty to be jazzed about when they hit a Giants game these days. The new Public House (part of the Acme Chophouse revamp that also includes a second location of Mijita) boasts a well-curated, California-heavy beer program, including two cask ales and a slew of bottles. The best part? Plastic cups behind the bar make it easy to tote a dram of Old Rasputin stout or Racer 5 IPA right to your seat-- for less money than a cup of Bud costs upstairs. The bar even has its own low-traffic entrance to the park, allowing fans to duck in for a refill during the seventh-inning stretch.
The Giants aren't stopping there, though. This Saturday, they're promoting their commitment to craft brews by hosting a Beerfest that's both hyper-local and a total steal. For $20, beer fans get access to a three-hour tasting, featuring the wares of local breweries like 21st Amendment, Speakeasy, and Magnolia, as well as the Sunset's brand-new Social Kitchen and Brewery. Then at 6 pm, they can decamp, commemorative pint glass in tow, to watch the Giants take on the Diamondbacks-- with a ticket to the game included in the price. Screaming deal? We think so. Tickets are available here.
- Free He'Brew Beer Tastings at 'Craft Beer Bar Mitzvah' Readings This Week
- New Foodie Options at AT&T Park
- Marin Brew Co. and Moylan's Bringing Together 50 Craft Breweries for Breast Cancer Fundraiser at Fort Mason
- Try 30 Breweries' Suds in Berkeley This Saturday
- This Saturday: Food, Drink, and Pairing with Widmer Brewing