CUESA Summer Celebration 2012
On Sunday, July 15, CUESA, standing for the Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture, hosted their second annual Summer Celebration. Guests grazed on yummy bites, while mingling with the people behind the scrumptious food. The eats were catered be an array of notable and acclaimed chefs and restaurants from all over SF.
This walk-around event took place downstairs in the Ferry Building, where guests where also treated with a carving station, a raffle, a photo booth (courtesy of Magnolia Photobooth Co.) and endless live tunes. Other table presenters included 7x7's accomplished Food Editor, Marcia Gagliardi of Tablehopper.
The Summer Celebration aimed to not only provide guests with a fun and tasty environment, but a knowing that they've provided much-needed support for CUESA's ongoing education programs, including free cooking demonstrations, low-cost kitchen-building classes, the Schoolyard to Market program, and sustainability scholarships that help farmers become leaders in their field.
- Market Watch: Meet the Faces Behind SF's Best Eateries at CUESA's Summer Celebration
- Market Watch: SF's Best Chefs Celebrate Summer at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
- Market Watch: CUESA's Epic 2013 Summer Celebration Is Around the Corner
- Photos: 7x7's Piggies 2012: Celebrating the Best Restaurants in San Francisco
- Get Ready for SF Chefs 2012