Dine About Town 2012: It's Like Gallery Hopping, Only Better Tasting
The second half of the 11th Annual Dine About Town is here! Starting on June 1st and going until the 15th, you've got a solid two weeks to eat yourself silly at some of SF's finest restaurants for a mere fraction of the price you'd normally pay.
If you call yourself a food and wine nerd, here's your chance to experience what you've always wanted at spots new to Dine About Town this year, like Bottle Cap, La Mar Cebicheria Peruana, Trace, Tres Tequila Lounge, and Txoko. Don't forget to hit up the classics too, like Scoma's, One Market, Fringale, Cliff House, and Grand Cafe. For a full list of participating restaurants, click here. The best thing about this bi-annual event is that you'll score major deals on the things you've always wanted to taste. Each restaurant will be offering a two-course lunch menu for $17.95 and/or a three-course dinner menu for $34.95. A la carte menus will also be available.
Don't lose your seat! Make a reservation as soon as you can to make sure you get your fill at this year's final Dine About Town experience.
- This Week in Food: Easy Creole's Pop-Up, TXOKO Opens, and Dine About Town Kicks Off
- Week in Food: Dine About Town, Vintner Series, Il Cane Rosso Pop-Up, and Porchlight's Kitchen Tales
- A Field Guide to Dine About Town
- Photos: 7x7's Piggies 2012: Celebrating the Best Restaurants in San Francisco
- 7x7's Big Eat 2012: Give Us Your Feedback Now!