Ease into the Holidays with Liquor.com's RN74 'Spirited Supper'
Here's something to melt this post-Thanksgiving chill: Liquor.com's throwing the next installment of their 'Spirited Supper' series this Tuesday night at Michael Mina's RN74. The dinner will feature four courses, created specially by executive chef Jason Berthold, and of course a slew of cocktails (this time featuring a range of Glenmorangie Single Malt Scotches, topped off with a nightcap made with Hennessy Cognac).
Sounds like the perfect concoction to ease yourself into the holiday frenzy.
Tickets are $95. Get your hands on some here.
- Liquor.com's Spirited Supper Series Lands @ Orson Tomorrow, Tickets Still Available!
- Pisco, Pisco and More Pisco for 7x7 Readers at Liquor.com's La Mar 'Spirited Supper'
- Liquor.com's 'Spirited Supper Series' Kicks Off Monday with a Cocktail Dinner at Beretta
- Liquor.com's Spirited Supper Series Heads to Jardinière
- Liquor.com's High-Roller Holiday Gift Guide