Eat Your Heart Out: Food Truck Happy Hour Tonight at Elbo Room!
Head down to the Elbo Room this Thursday night for the Food Truck Happy Hour in support of SF nonprofit Root Division.
Food truck, Southern Sandwich co., will be providing fantastic free food from their menu. This includes their famous Texas Chopped Beef Brisket sandwich and their Hickory Smoked Portobello for vegetarians. Better yet, thanks to the Elbo Room there will be Sapporo premium beer on tap (you’ll have to pay for that though), and a DJ set from Water Borders to keep you entertained.
Later in the evening a Sapporo Longboard will be raffled off with all proceeds going to Root Division to support their mission of cultivating creative expression and community participation in the arts in the Bay Area.
You can RSVP to the event here or just come down on the night. 7-9pm @ the Elbo Room, 647 Valencia Street.
- Over and Out: A Food Writer Bids Adieu
- Tenderblog's Happy Hour Chill Session Tonight @ Koko Cocktails
- This Week in Food: Nombe's Renovation Complete, Straw Opens in Hayes Valley, Happy Hour at Press Club
- Silog Meet Your Tortilla: The Collision of Filipino and Mexican (and Food Trucks)
- You're Invited: Reed & Greenough's Giants Viewing Happy Hour