Foodie Agenda: A Gospel Soiree, Christmas Dinners, and More
Saturday, Dec. 22
Is eating better on your New Year's Resolution list? If yes, take an Introduction to Ayurveda Cooking Class to find out how tasty vegetarian food and Ayurveda contribute to improve the quality of your life. The class consists of a one hour lecture and one and 1.5 hours of cooking followed by dinner. 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. $150 get tickets here. Citizen Space, 425 2nd St.
Sunday, Dec. 23
Get inspired at the Holiday Soiree and brunch featuring Top Shelf, a gospel and blues group who will be belting out holiday classics, traditional sing-a-longs, and soulful motown favorites. 1 p.m. brunch, 2 p.m. show, $20 show, $65 includes brunch and show. Get tickets here. Sinbad's, Pier 2, Embarcadero.
Tuesday, Dec. 25
Still don't know what to do about Christmas dinner? If the idea of roasting another turkey (didn't we just do that?) or a honeybaked ham sounds less than appealing, get out of the kitchen and indulge in one of these epic Christmas dinners. Take advantage of this time of year when you can dress up in sparkles and fur and feast like a king or queen. Various locations.
If all of this rain, wind, and chill has you craving something to warm you up, you won't be disappointed by one of these steamy, hearty bowls of stew. Your mama's beef stew it is not, but it's possibly even better.
- Foodie Agenda: Top Chef Masters Dinner Fundraiser and more
- Foodie Agenda: Valentine's Day Dinner Menus and more
- Foodie Agenda: Foreign Cinema's "Future Shorts" Festival, Maverick's April Fool's Dinner (and more)
- Foodie Agenda: a Literary Potluck, Thanksgiving Dinner Out, and More
- Foodie Agenda: Wild Kitchen Holiday Wine Pairing, Wild Goose Chase Dinner, and More...