Foodie Agenda: Pi Day and More
Today, March 14
It's Pi Day at the Exploratorium, where they're celebrating the never-ending number and Einstein's birthday. At 2:15 p.m., they're serving slices as part of their pi-related activities. Joining in is Three Babes Bakeshop, which is selling and delivering toffee apple, salted almond custard, salted honey walnut, vanilla sugar buttermilk, and chocolate pumpkin pies for $31.41 all day long.
Friday, March 16
Starting at 2 p.m., the Royal Exchange will be closing down Front Street between California and Sacramento street for their annual block party. Expect Irish food and drinks and a live band starting at 5 p.m.
Monday, March 19
The San Francisco Italian Athletic Club's Battle of Chefs goes down at 6:30 p.m. Three chefs, each representing different regions of Italy, are battling it out for bragging rights. For $60, you have the chance to taste the competition and vote for your favorite: Michele Belotti from the Marina's Ristobar, Rutilo Duran from Alameda's C'Era Una Volta, and Massimo Covello, formerly of Mill Valley's Piazza d'Angelo.
That same night, Jardiniere is raising money for Litquake with a $59 literary-themed dinner.
- Foodie Agenda: Where to Brunch New Year's Day (and more)
- Foodie Agenda: Valentine's Day Dinner Menus and more
- Foodie Agenda: Game Day Pizza, Fresh Juice at the Ferry Building, and More
- Foodie Agenda: St. Patty's Day, Vegan Iron Chef, Mexican Matzo Balls and More...
- Foodie Agenda: Mother's Day Meals, Moroccan Cooking, and More