Foodie Agenda: Pork Happy Hour at Fatted Calf (and more)
Today, Nov. 16
After work, head to the Fatted Calf's free Pork Happy Hour. (Vegetarians might want to skip out on this one.) From 5:30 to 7 p.m., they'll be pouring Almanac Beer's Farmhouse Pale with Plums and serving charcuterie as they butcher a whole pig. 320 Fell St.
Thursday, Nov. 17
Through Sunday, Recchiuti is popping up as Little Nib to sell their fleur de sel caramels, wine and beer pairing boxes, malted dark milk revolutions, dessert sauces, truffles, new chocolate bars, and more. 807 22nd St.
Friday, Nov. 19
The Berkeley Student Food Collective is a student-run bodega known for humane, fair trade, and local goods. Come support the store at its third annual Harvest Gala. The $25 and $50 tickets get you into the party with hors d'œuvres, four-course meal, drinks, and live music. 2150 Allston Way, Berkeley
Wednesday, Nov. 24
Stock up on just-harvested persimmons, pears, and everything you need for Thanksgiving dinner at a special farmers market at the Ferry Building Plaza. The usual Thursday market will be closed for the holiday, but you can order local turkeys for pick-up on Wednesday from Marin Sun Farms, Mountain Ranch Organically Grown, and 4505 Meats. One Ferry Building
- Foodie Agenda: Where to Brunch New Year's Day (and more)
- Foodie Agenda: Momofuku and Absinthe Bake Sale (and more)
- Foodie Agenda: Dining Out on Thanksgiving (and more)
- Foodie Agenda: Pasture-Raised Eggs, Food Trucks in the FiDi (and more)
- Foodie Agenda: Foreign Cinema's "Future Shorts" Festival, Maverick's April Fool's Dinner (and more)