Off The Grid Brings Its Biggest Food Truck Gathering Ever to Golden Gate Fields This Saturday
We've just stumbled upon an awesome new power couple: Off The Grid's food truck army and horse racing at Golden Gate Fields this Saturday, September 3. Time to dust off your Kentucky Derby hat and get ready for a day of throwing down bets with a cocktail in hand! They've partnered up for four entire Saturdays, so you can hustle over to the race tracks (if you've never been to GG Fields, you're seriously missing out) to get your fill of 30 of the Bay Area's finest food trucks–Hapa SF, Curry Up Now, 3-Sum Eats and more–while celebrating a classic American tradition.
Off The Grid's even bringing multiple cocktail stations (think bloody marys, margaritas and hopefully mint juleps!) to wash down all the tasty eats with and live music, which starts as soon as the first race does, at 12:45 pm. And of course, you've got to look the part–you're encouraged don silly hats and costumes. There's also a free shuttle from the North Berkeley BART station! How much better can it get?
Future dates come on September 10 and 17, so if you can't make it, you've still got time. For more details, check out their Facebook invite!
- Off The Grid Brings Its Biggest Food Truck Gathering Ever to Golden Gate Fields Tomorrow
- Scenes of the City: Off the Grid's Food Truck Markets
- This Week in Food: Off the Grid Market, Pickle Workshop, Chili Cookoff, and Bon Vivants
- This Week in Food: Tsunami Relief Lunch, Off the Grid Returns, Pâté Demo, Spring Equinox, and More
- A Guide to Food at Sunday's Golden Gate Bridge Anniversary Celebration