Just In Time For Your Holiday Party, Learn to Make Classic Drinks This Wednesday
No doubt by now you've been to several holiday parties already, and are probably planning your own as well. This means you'll need to mix up some drinks to knock their socks off. Get ready for the big night with the help of a true pro, H. Joseph Ehrmann (proprietor of Elixir and Nightclub & Bar Magazine's 2010 Bartender of the Year), who's putting on a Mixology 101 class this Wednesday, December 15th.
From 6 pm-9 pm at the Cocktail Bill Boothby Center for the Beverage Arts, Ehrmann will teach you the fundamentals of home bartending and how to construct four classic drinks guaranteed to please any palate. All the tools and ingredients are included in the ticket price, and students can drink everything that is made, including mistakes. Shake up your hump day evening! Tickets here.
Cocktail Bill Boothby Center for the Beverage Arts, 1161 Mission St. Suite 120.
- Emerging Classic Pub at Ghirardelli Square Offers 10% Off Your Holiday Party
- Gin Fizzes: Not Just for Cocktail Time Anymore
- A Trio of Top Bartenders Now Bringing the Party to You
- Divorcing? Middle of Your Life? Just Say F- It and Make Cheese
- Happy Cocktail Week! Signature Drink Recipes from Cantina, Elixir and Comstock Saloon