Liquor.com: The Country's Best Spots to Mix Football & Cocktails
Baseball aside, football season is just getting into full swing. For fans, it's important to know where the best bar stools and high-definition TVs are. Liquor.com has highlighted the Mission's very own Elixir as the place to park for those football games you just can't miss, along with a few other spots around the country that serve up football and cocktails in style.
Elixir, 3200 16th Street, San Francisco, 415 552 1633:
Roll out of bed and head to Elixir (pictured above), where the games are on beginning at 10 AM. Wake up with a concoction from the saloon’s legendary make-your-own-Bloody-Mary bar. Postgame, patrons unwind with a cocktail created by the bar’s owner (and Liquor.com advisor) H. Joseph Ehrmann.
What to Drink: The Kentucky Pilgram (Wild Turkey Bourbon, lemon juice, maraschino liqueur, Demerara syrup)
- Liquor.com: SF Bartending Stars Compete to Mix the Best Negroni
- Happy Cocktail Week! Signature Drink Recipes from Cantina, Elixir and Comstock Saloon
- Turn Your Veggies Into a Cocktail
- Melt The SF Summer Chill: A Whiskey Cocktail Recipe from Beretta's Ryan Fitzgerald
- Spritz Cocktail Recipes from Liquor.com