Liquor.com's Spirited Supper Series Heads to Jardinière
Liquor.com's Spirited Supper Series, which held its inaugural tasting event last week at Beretta (featuring mixologist Ryan Fitzgerald and lots of rum), is now headed to Jardinière. The September 2nd event will feature libations by Jardinière master mixologist Brian MacGregor paired with Traci des Jardins' signature French and California hybrid cuisine.
Traci de Jardin has two James Beard Awards to her name and Brian MacGregor's been named one of 2010's Bar Stars by the SF Chronicle. With accolades like that, it's pretty much assured to be a culinary event.
Get tickets here. They're $85.
- Happy 80 Degrees! A Tequila and Watermelon Cocktail Recipe from Jardinière
- Liquor.com's Spirited Supper Series Lands @ Orson Tomorrow, Tickets Still Available!
- Liquor.com's 'Spirited Supper Series' Kicks Off Monday with a Cocktail Dinner at Beretta
- Pisco, Pisco and More Pisco for 7x7 Readers at Liquor.com's La Mar 'Spirited Supper'
- Drink Recipes for the World Cup Final