Liquor.com's 'Spirited Supper Series' Kicks Off Monday with a Cocktail Dinner at Beretta
Love Beretta? Of course you do. It's pizza and cocktail heaven.
Yesterday, our friends at Liquor.com brought us a whiskey cocktail recipe to melt the SF summer chill from Beretta's master mixologist Ryan Fitzgerald. And on Monday, they're kicking off their 'Spirit Supper Series' with a cocktail dinner at the Mission hot spot.
Fitzgerald and Beretta's Executive Chef, Ruggero Gadaldi, are whipping up a unique, one-time tasting event centered around rum for the occasion. Sounds like a solid way to kick off next week (or perhaps keep that Outside Lands high going).
Grab tickets here (only 30 available, so hurry!)
More Eat + Drink Postings
- Liquor.com's Spirited Supper Series Lands @ Orson Tomorrow, Tickets Still Available!
- Liquor.com's Spirited Supper Series Heads to Jardinière
- Happy 80 Degrees! A Tequila and Watermelon Cocktail Recipe from Jardinière
- Melt The SF Summer Chill: A Whiskey Cocktail Recipe from Beretta's Ryan Fitzgerald
- Pisco, Pisco and More Pisco for 7x7 Readers at Liquor.com's La Mar 'Spirited Supper'