A Loving Spoon's Honey-Vanilla-Bourbon-Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
A Loving Spoon founder and CEO Sarah Kay Hoffman was in the beginning stages of healing her gut after being diagnosed with Colitis, when she discovered her passion for nut butters.
Her first product, the Honey Vanilla Bourbon Peanut Butter is everything you could ever want out of a nut butter. So good, you'll want to forego utensils and scoop it straight into your mouth with your finger. Luckily, the 4 oz jars make it easy to take it with you when you're traveling or in need of a snack on the go.
And Hoffman's not stopping there. Look out for her Purely Cacao Nib Peanut Butter and Almond butters coming out late this year, and head to the blog for more nut butter-inspired recipes.
Flourless, 5-Ingredient Honey Vanilla Bourbon Peanut Butter Cookies
¼ cup coconut sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together dry ingredients by hand
3. Add in wet ingredients
4. Blend on low until all ingredients are mixed together
5. Lightly brush your cookie pan with coconut oil (or oil of your choice)
6. Scoop the cookie batter into the pan, pressing down firmly about ½ - ¾ full\
7. Bake for 8 minutes and 30 seconds, keeping an eye on them as baking times can vary
8. Allow the cookies to cool down a little, and remove from pan to finish cooling
At this point you can eat as-is, top with a little Honey Vanilla Bourbon Peanut Butter or other topping of your choice or you can turn them into full Ice Cream Sandwiches. Click here for the Non-Dairy Honey Vanilla Bourbon Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches recipe.