Maker's Mark 46: Liquor.com Talks Whiskey with the Iconic Bottler
Maker's Mark, the iconic bourbon maker that has been bottling up its classic recipe since 1953, has added a new recipe to its repertoire: Maker's Mark 46, which debuts at the beginning of next month. Bill Samuels Jr., whose parents dreamed up the original recipe and bottle design complete with dripping wax for Maker's Mark, talks to Liquor.com about this shocking new move and why the new 46 blend will be perfect for the Maker's Mark whiskey pantheon.
- Sophisticated Sipping: The World's Rarest Whiskey
- Conquering Whiskey: Liquor.com's Bourbon Cheat Sheet
- Melt The SF Summer Chill: A Whiskey Cocktail Recipe from Beretta's Ryan Fitzgerald
- Top Chef Masters' Rick Bayless Mixes Up the Party-Perfect Summer Margarita
- Oakland, CA: The Birth Place of the Mai Tai