Napa Valley Wine Train: Live in the Vineyard
Live in the Vineyard recently drew guests to the beautiful Napa Valley Wine Train for an intimate evening of food, wine, and music. The James Bond themed black-tie affair featured casino games as well as a photo booth to capture the memorable evening, while country music trio Gloriana provided entertainment.
Guests dined on food from Executive Chef Kelly MacDonald and enjoyed cocktails made with Karlsson’s Vodka, and delicious offerings from famed vineyards including Page Cellars, Peju Province Winery, SLO Down Wines, Regusci, Hall, and Spring Mountain Vineyard.
- Party Time in Napa Valley: Harvest Celebrations and Grape Stomps
- Family in Town? Napa Valley Wineries With a Little Something for Everyone
- Manly Wine Country: Ideas for a Napa Valley Father's Day
- Experiencing Napa via the Napa Valley Wine Train
- Napa Valley Insider: Palmaz Vineyards, The Winery Inside a Mountain