Nihon Whisky Lounge Makes Liquor.com's List of Best Single-Spirit Bars in the Country
Bars specializing in only one kind of spirit have recently been sprouting up around the country. Liquor.com rounded up the best specialty joints in the nation, and our very own Nihon Whisky Lounge on Folsom Street made the list. If you're a fan of Scotch, the bar offers more than 200 single malts from Scotland, plus blends and whiskies from around the planet, all available by either the taste, glass or bottle. Check out the original article on Liquor.com to see which other bars made the list.
Nihon Whisky Lounge, 1779 Folsom Street, San Francisco, 415-552-4400
- R Bar Makes Liquor.com's List of Bartender-Approved Drinking Holes
- Liquor.com's Guide to the Best Hotel Bars
- Liquor.com: SF Bartending Stars Compete to Mix the Best Negroni
- Happy Cocktail Week! Signature Drink Recipes from Cantina, Elixir and Comstock Saloon
- Classic New Orleans: Cocktail Inspiration from the Big Easy