Niman Ranch Goes Broke
I just wanted to draw attention to this article by Barry Estabrook on the struggles facing venerable meat company Niman Ranch—further proof that this bad economy isn't just affecting restaurants, but also the larger, good companies that we all hold so dear. Yikes.
- Bill Niman won't eat Niman Ranch meat
- This Week: Chocolate Salon, Artisan Cheese Fest and Provençal Wine Tasting
- This Week's Events: Sweet, Meats and a Special Monday Meal
- Today's Hot Links: Seal Meat And A Local Pez Museum Under Siege
- Twice as Nice: 4505 Meats and Namu now at the Saturday Ferry Plaza Farmers Market