(PENFOLDS)RED at Ghirardelli Square for World AIDS Day 2011
On December 1st, the famed winery partnered with 7x7 and Cellar360 to turn Ghirardelli Square (RED) for World AIDS Day.
Guests enjoyed delicious pairings from some of San Francisco’s hottest restaurants—Yoshi’s, Ruth’s Chris, Park Tavern, Balboa Café, Dixie’s and JW Marriott—while enjoying live music sets by the Sow Belly Trio.
For every glass and bottle sold, (PENFOLDS)RED donated 15% of profits to the Global Fund. Penfolds Winery is a proud partner of (PRODUCT)RED.
- (PENFOLDS)RED Wine Tasting at Ghirardelli Square for an AIDS Free Generation
- Photos: 7x7 Best of San Francisco 2012 at Ghirardelli Square
- Photos: 7x7's Best Of The City 2011 Party at Ghirardelli Square & Fairmont Heritage Place
- Red, White and Rosé: Three Picnic Wines for Labor Day
- Win Tickets To The San Francisco Social At The Glitzy Fairmont Hotel