People Still Into Talking About Wine
It seems that wine is seeing it through all of this economic glumness. Talking about wine, that is. Snooth, a social wine review site, just closed another round of angel financing of around $1 million. The site’s mission is to “help you find better wine,” and is a place for people to rate, explore and discuss all things vino.
We, too, think that despite the current state of affairs, the wine drinking should not stop. May we suggest half bottles of wine –which you can pick up at the country’s only half bottle shop, Half Wit Wines.
- Pebble Beach Food & Wine: Nancy Oakes' Favorite Olive Oil and a Prospect Update
- Pebble Beach Food & Wine: Did L.A. Win?
- What Happens in Pebble Beach Stays in Pebble Beach: Jamie Lauren and Stefan Richter Get Hitched
- Down Mexico Way, Tres Agaves' Eric Rubin Talks About His Latest Project
- Talking About Coffee: It's What We Do