Photos: Glenfiddich 125th Anniversary Tour Hits San Francisco
On October 30, Glenfiddich—"The World’s Most Awarded Single Malt Scotch"—stopped by the intriguing Vault at The Old Mint to celebrate their quasquicentennial as a distillery in style.
Guests from the Bay Area raised plenty of drams to toast the history and pioneering spirit of Glenfiddich Scotch, while enjoying delicious catered offerings and exploring a variety of vaults to sample several marks of the famed beverage.
Photos: Yoni Klein Photography
- Photos: 7x7's Piggies 2012: Celebrating the Best Restaurants in San Francisco
- Photos: Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco's 25th Anniversary Year
- Photos: Karlsson's Vodka Batch 2009 at 54 Mint
- Elaine Badgley Arnoux Displays "The People of San Francisco" at the Old Mint Building
- Photos: 7x7, W San Francisco and Russian Standard Vodka Toast Winner Erik Tennyson