Photos: SF Bartenders' Night Off with Hornitos® Tequila
7x7 proudly welcomed friends from San Francisco's nightlife industry to a secret location for a private event: one last time to convene before the city's holiday madness went into full gear. It can now be revealed that sponsor Hornitos® Tequila transformed beloved club Mezzanine into a wonderland of sights, sounds—and most importantly, shots—for the city's hard-working bar folk.
Guests enjoyed a variety of complimentary, customized cocktails—both classic concoctions and surprising new recipes to try at their own venues—made with Hornitos® Black Barrel anejo, their respected plata and reposado, as well as their fun Lime Shots; premium tequila tasting stations; yummy bites; hot beats by DJ Shane King; and twisty, acrobatic entertainment.
Hornitos® Tequila's fun discovery sessions informed San Francisco's industry pros on the one-of-a-kind, modern, authentic spirit that not only shatters negative tequila stereotypes but definitely doesn’t forget to have a little fun along the way.
To find out more, visit hornitostequila.com.
Please enjoy responsibly.
Photos: Nikki Ritcher Photography
- Calling All Bartenders: 7x7 Presents Your Night Off with Hornitos® Tequila
- Photos: Green Day's Surprise Show at Mezzanine Last Night
- Top Bartenders Face Off at Domaine de Canton Competition
- One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila …
- Photos: Ms. Lauryn Hill (Bob Marley Tribute Set) and Dead Prez @ Mezzanine