Pick Your Favorite Food Issue Cover, Win $100 to Caviar!
The February Food Issue of 7x7 is a sensory feast, and one of our most popular issues of the year. Along with featuring The Big Eat, we covered SF chefs' modern twists on citrus in desserts, beer trends, hunting in Healdsburg, and more.
Deciding what went in was tough, but choosing the cover was next to impossible. The options were so delicious that we couldn't choose just one, or even two. We gorged with an unprecedented three! And now we want to know: which one is your favorite?
Make your selection below for a chance to win $100 to Caviar, a restaurant delivery service that works with some of our favorite spots in the City, bringing to your door many of the items featured on this year's Big Eat list (like #76 - No. 19 sandwich from Wise Sons, and #82 - the rebel within at Craftsman & Wolves). Voting ends Friday 2/28 and winner will be chosen by random and contacted via email.
- Behind the Scenes of the Food Issue Cover Shoot: Benu Chef Corey Lee Tells All
- Send Us Your Pet Photos for Chance to Win $100 to Macy's (Plus, a Collar)
- State Bird Provisions, Meadowood, and Mission Chinese Food Win Big For SF at the James Beard Awards
- The 2009 Big Eat SF: 100 Things to Try Before You Die
- The 2010 Big Eat SF: 100 Things to Try Before You Die