Po'Boys With Coffee: Little Skillet Now Serving Breakfast
A few weeks back my colleague Sara made a lunchtime pilgrimage to Little Skillet, which she documented here. I was able to scam a few bites of the toothsome fried chicken, it's dark brown skin fused to the meat, supernaturally crisp and expertly seasoned. Good stuff is issuing forth from this kitchen.
So it was with great interest (and envy) that I read SF Weekly writer John Birdsall's report this morning about the new breakfast offerings at LS, which includes, among other things, butterscotch biscuits dusted with Maldon sea salt. Since it's past lunchtime, I feel I can send you over to read Birdsall's dispatch without worrying that you might drool so profusely as to short out your keyboard. Enjoy.
- Little Skillet Opens: Overeaters Anonymous On Call
- New Orleans Report: Oyster Po'Boys and Abita Beer (to Go)
- Talking About Coffee: It's What We Do
- Grand Prix Coffee Pop Up Now Serving Blue Bottle Coffee in Union Square
- Twice as Nice: 4505 Meats and Namu now at the Saturday Ferry Plaza Farmers Market