Predict the Future: Win Two Tickets to the 7x7 Eat + Drink Awards
Calling all soothsayers. This year, Monday, January 23rd happens to be auspicious for two reasons: It's the date of Chinese New Year and 7x7's annual Eat + Drink Awards— essentially the party of the year filled to the brim with the city's best chefs and their cohorts. The event is at the Julia Morgan Ballroom and includes cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, great music, and a brief ceremony celebrating the best restaurants of the year.
Though the event is an industry-only affair, we're extending the invite to one lucky reader plus a guest—that is if you win it fair and square. To win two tickets, drum up an original foodcentric fortune that's no longer than one sentence. (A couple examples: "You will be successful in a food truck of your own." "The Michelin stars will align.") We'll pick the best. The winning fortune will be inserted into customized fortune cookies that will be given away at the event.
Foodies: Look deep into your crystal ball. What do you see? Predict the future of the food world in the comment box below and sign up for our newsletter while you're at it.
- Write A Fortune Cookie, Win Two Tickets to the 7x7 Eat + Drink Awards
- Win Tickets to the 2013 Eat+Drink Awards
- Parking in the Future: Using Google Earth Real-Time Video to Contest a Parking Ticket
- The Piggy Awards: 7x7's Eat+Drink Celebration 2013
- State Bird Provisions, Meadowood, and Mission Chinese Food Win Big For SF at the James Beard Awards