The Ritz-Carlton's Revamped Lounge Reopens After a Six-Week Renovation
Along with the revamped Parallel 37 inside The Ritz-Carlton, the hotel has also painstakingly remodeled the Lounge, which just opened after a six-week renovation. Its former traditional antique furnishings have been transformed into a much more modern ambiance, making it a perfect space to kick back and relax, with a drink in hand.
The curtains have been removed to expose floor-to-ceiling windows that boast amazing city-scape views of the Financial District and downtown San Francisco. Deep gray walls give a warm and modern feel to the room, which is highlighted by the original marble of the lobby.
Now, about those drinks. The bar in the Lounge features classic cocktails, along with a by-the-glass and bottled wine selection. Small plates are available in the lounge daily for sharing snacks with friends. Cocktail service starts at 5 pm and goes until midnight.
- Take Mom to The Ritz-Carlton for Mother's Day
- It's Lunchtime at The Ritz-Carlton's Parallel 37
- Sunday Brunch is Served at The Ritz-Carlton's Parallel 37.
- Michael Rotondo Joins The Ritz-Carlton's Parallel 37 as Chef de Cuisine
- Jetsetter Trip of the Week: The Ritz-Carlton Club, Lake Tahoe (Ends Today!)