Sample 15 of the World's Best Tequilas at Tres Agaves This Weekend
Anyone else suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder? Well, here's an event that's sure to light things up sans sun lamp: Liquor.com's first annual Tequila Grand Tasting at Tres Agaves. The liquor mecca-site (whose drink recipes we feature on 7x7 from time to time), is throwing down this Saturday at Tres Agaves (which was incidentally was recognized as one of the top "tequila lounges" by Playboy.com), offering tastes of 15 of the world's top tequilas, including Antiguo, Casa Noble, Clase Azel, Corralejo, Don Julio, El Tesoro, Herradura, Milagro and Partida (which is based in San Francisco). The event's $50 and will benefit Bay Area charity, The Guardsmen. Get tickets here.
- Grab A Bargain On Tres' Exclusive Tequila Tasting This Weekend From Liquor.com
- Happy 80 Degrees! A Tequila and Watermelon Cocktail Recipe from Jardinière
- Drink Recipes for the World Cup Final
- Sophisticated Sipping: The World's Rarest Whiskey
- Liquor.com's 'Spirited Supper Series' Kicks Off Monday with a Cocktail Dinner at Beretta