Say Hello to Fall with Seasonal Apple Cocktail Recipes from Liquor.com
Apple flavored drinks sometimes have a bad rep, what with all the sour apple schnapps and girly Appletinis out there. Luckily, Liquor.com has the remedy for this just as autumn arrives and apples of all kinds hit the market. Check out these apple cocktail recipes to experience this fruit to the fullest!
Contributed by Tad Carducci
• Chinese five-spice powder
• 1 oz Mezcal
• 1 oz St-Germain
• .5 oz Lemon juice
• .25 oz Honey syrup (1 part honey, 1 part warm water)
• 1 oz Fresh apple cider
• 3 dashes Peychaud’s Bitters
• 2 oz Sidral Mundet (Mexican apple soda)
• Garnish: Apple slice
• Glass: Tall
Combine equal parts five-spice powder and sugar, and use to coat the rim of a tall glass. Fill the glass with ice and set aside. Add the remaining ingredients except the Sidral to a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into the prepared glass. Top with the Sidral and stir gently. Garnish with an apple slice.
Contributed by Jeff Grdinich
• 1.5 oz Applejack
• .75 oz Fresh apple cider
• .25 oz Grand Marnier
• .25 oz Cider Reduction*
• .25 oz Lemon juice
• 1 dash Regans’ Orange Bitters
• Garnish: Grilled or raw apple slice
• Glass: Cocktail
Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a grilled or raw apple slice.
Add 16 ounces (2 cups) of fresh apple cider to a small saucepan over low heat. Cook until reduced to about 2 ounces (quarter of a cup). Chill before using.
- Happy Cocktail Week! Signature Drink Recipes from Cantina, Elixir and Comstock Saloon
- Maple Syrup Cocktail Recipes from Thad Volger of Bar Agricole
- Melt The SF Summer Chill: A Whiskey Cocktail Recipe from Beretta's Ryan Fitzgerald
- Spritz Cocktail Recipes from Liquor.com
- Classic New Orleans: Cocktail Inspiration from the Big Easy