Secret Recipe: Jasper Corner Tap & Kitchen’s Wiessen Sour Cocktail
7x7 asks the city's chefs for the recipes to their most loved cocktails, bar snacks, starters, mains, and desserts. If there's a dish you can't stop thinking about and want to make at home, email email@example.com. Your wish may end up on the blog, along with the actual recipe from the chef.
At just over a year old, Jasper’s Corner Tap & Kitchen has become a destination for intriguing cocktails, thanks to bar manager Kevin Diedrich. This light and refreshing beer-based drink—a patron favorite, and one of his signatures—is perfect for San Francisco's Indian Summer.
2 ounces Buffalo Trace bourbon
.75 ounces lemon juice
.25 ounces simple syrup
Bar spoon orange marmalade
2 dashes orange bitters
2 ounces white beer (Hoegaarden or Hitachino are great)
1. Shake ingredients together, and strain into a rocks glass.
2. Garnish with a lemon twist.
More Eat + Drink Postings
- Jasper’s Corner Tap & Kitchen Opens Downtown Tomorrow
- Secret Recipe: Jasper's Corner Tap & Kitchen's Hibiscus Paloma
- What SF Brewers Have on Tap for Strong Beer Month
- Suprisingly Modern Takes on the Deviled Egg Spice Up Local Menus
- Pumpkin Morning, Noon and Night: An Exercise in Seasonality Disorder