The SF Vintners Market Is Back
If you've had a hankering to get out of town for a wine tasting experience lately, you won't have to look any further than Fort Mason this weekend, which brings back the SF Vintners Market for the spring season. They're delivering the vineyards to you (up to 200 of them from Paso Robles to Russian River Valley to Napa, Sonoma and beyond, to be exact), so you can get your wine straight from the source without having to hop in a car and cross any bridges.
During the afternoons of April 9-10, stock up on rare vintages, special blends and new releases for your upcoming Easter feasts, or simply get some bottles with which to celebrate the sunshine––you'll be in the presence of people who will know how to find exactly what you're looking for. And of course, you'll be able to taste it all before you open your wallet.
Grab tickets to this wine-lovers' heaven here, before they're all gone!
- This Weekend, the New SF Vintner's Market: You Like It? You Can Buy It
- SF Vintner's Market Returns to Fort Mason This Weekend
- 11th Annual Oyster Fest Answers the Prayers of Local Oyster Lovers
- Nonstop Beer at Bay Area Brew Fest
- Attention All Chocolate Fanatics: The SF International Chocolate Salon Is Coming to Fort Mason