Sunday Brunch is Served at The Ritz-Carlton's Parallel 37.
Need a new brunch destination to put on your radar? Pencil in Parallel 37 at The Ritz-Carlton on the top of Nob Hill. The team there has rolled out quite the decadent brunch menu, stocked with food and drinks that will make your weekend.
The perfect pick-me-up is bar manager Camber Lay's signature P37 Bloody Mary, a modern twist on the classic cocktail. It features a house-made ancho chile infused vodka as well as a house-made tomato water, garnished with house-pickled veggies and a smoked salt rim. This one's not playing around. It pairs perfectly with P37's menu all-stars like the Egg BLT (made with house bacon, heirloom tomato, arugula, and herbed-garlic aioli on a sourdough English muffin) or their Dungeness crab omelet topped with creme fraiche, fontina cheese and tomato. If you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, dive into their Brioche french toast, or their parfait, made with lemon curd, stone fruit compote, yogurt and graham cracker crumble.
Brunch is served from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm every Sunday. It's one of the best ways to spend your Sunday in the city.
- It's Lunchtime at The Ritz-Carlton's Parallel 37
- Michael Rotondo Joins The Ritz-Carlton's Parallel 37 as Chef de Cuisine
- Day Trip Decadence: Sunday's Brunch at the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay
- The Ritz-Carlton's Revamped Lounge Reopens After a Six-Week Renovation
- Take Mom to The Ritz-Carlton for Mother's Day