Support CUESA At Their Ninth Annual, Star-Studded Sunday Supper
Bay Area food luminaries will convene under the massive roof of the Ferry Building this October 2nd for CUESA's Ninth Annual Sunday Supper–an entire evening spent worshipping at the altars of farmers markets, local produce, wine and chefs.
It all starts with a reception featuring Cowgirl Creamery cheese (founders Peggy Smith and Sue Conley will be there!), Boccalone charcuterie, wine and cocktails by Alameda-based St. George Spirits. Did we mention Michael Pollan will be there?
Don't overdo it though, because then you'll be herded to a giant communal table for a sit-down, four-course dinner prepared by some of the best chefs in the Bay Area, like those of Commonwealth, Perbacco, NOPA, Outerlands and much more. The entree course will feature a whole beast carved tableside, be it feathered, finned, or hoofed. Wine and beer are paired with each menu by a guest sommelier.
Click here to get tickets.
- Parallel 37 Welcomes Pastry Chef Andrea Correa to Its Star-Studded Team
- A Look at the Star-Studded Past of Tosca Café
- CUESA's 10th Annual Sunday Supper Brings An All-Star Lineup of Chefs
- Celebrate Jordan Vineyard & Winery's 40th Birthday with a Star-Studded Charity Event
- Win Tickets to the Star-Studded Live in the Vineyard in Napa!