Support the Homeless at the Episcopal Community Services' 9th Annual SummerTini 2013
If there's one thing we love the most here at 7x7, it's the chance to enjoy food and drinks from the best restaurants and bars in town for a charitable cause. Next week, there's a great one on the horizon, in the form of the ninth annual SummerTini celebration put on by Episcopal Community Services to benefit the CHEFS program and many other awesome services that provide education and support to homeless men, women and children in SF.
You'll enjoy bites and specialty cocktails from the Bay Area's most popular restaurants and bars (click here for just a small peek at who will be there!), and bid on silent and live auction items featuring unique food and travel packages. The whole event will be held in of our favorite venues in the city, the historic Bently Reserve! It all goes down on Friday, June 7 from 6-9:30 pm. Buy tickets here.
- Foodie Agenda: SummerTini, Cultivate SF and More
- Support CUESA At Their Ninth Annual, Star-Studded Sunday Supper
- Shanti Marks 39 Years of Service With Annual Benefit
- Market Watch: CUESA's Epic 2013 Summer Celebration Is Around the Corner
- 7x7's Make Your Own Mark Summer 2013 Series Launches at Armory Club