Take Mom to The Ritz-Carlton for Mother's Day
Moms are undeniably special, so get a head start on your plans by reserving a spot at The Ritz-Carlton's Terrace Room and Terrance Courtyard for a gorgeous, indulgent Mother's Day brunch buffet. The Ritz-Carlton is known for its culinary excellence and service, so this is the perfect place to show your mom how much you love her.
On May 13, from 11 am to 3 pm, arrive to The Ritz-Carlton hungry, because there will be a ton to enjoy, all prepared by their renowned Chef Nathan Beriau in their modern tradition of luxury. Look forward to their raw bar with fresh, top-notch seafood, hand-carved meats, a make-your-own-omelet station, cheese and charcuterie, salads, sweets and much, much more, including tasty bites for the kids. And it isn't just food and drinks they're offering. You get to experience it all to live jazz music! What's a better brunch pairing than that?
Snag a seat now, because they'll go fast. Adults are $110 each, while children from ages 5 to 12 cost $55 each. To make a reservation, call 415-773-6198 or click here to reserve a spot via email.
Happy Mother's Day!
- The Ritz-Carlton's Revamped Lounge Reopens After a Six-Week Renovation
- It's Lunchtime at The Ritz-Carlton's Parallel 37
- Sunday Brunch is Served at The Ritz-Carlton's Parallel 37.
- Michael Rotondo Joins The Ritz-Carlton's Parallel 37 as Chef de Cuisine
- Day Trip Decadence: Sunday's Brunch at the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay