Taste of Mendocino Brings Wine, Artisan Food and Microbreweries to Fort Mason
Mendocino is known for its chill vibes, artsy, liberal denizens and of course, its delectable wine and beer. So we're glad that the folks from up north are bringing their goodies down to Fort Mason Center for the first time on Monday, June 13 for all of us to enjoy.
Drop by the Taste of Mendocino for an explosion everything the region has to offer — from over 50 wineries to microbreweries and craft distillers to artisan food vendors to artists and community organizations. With big names like Slow Food, Olivetto del Vecchio, Shamrock Artisan Goat Cheese, Germain-Robin, Ukiah Brewing Company and Fetzer Vineyards, you know it's gonna be good. And if you ever had the urge for a countryside stay, there will be an array of hotels and lodging offering deals.
- This Week: Chocolate Salon, Artisan Cheese Fest and Provençal Wine Tasting
- This Week in Food: Free Burgers, Pebble Beach Food & Wine, Brew Cruise, Locanda Opens, a Noodle Fest, and Cinco de Mayo Benefit
- Just Like Heaven? Beer and Artisan Cheese Pairing at Social Kitchen & Brewery Tonight
- At Campovida, Taste Mendocino...In Oakland
- 11th Annual Oyster Fest Answers the Prayers of Local Oyster Lovers