Thermidor and Chez Papa Now Serving $5 Lunches at the Mint Plaza Farmers' Market
Have you checked out the Wednesday Mint Plaza Farmers' Market yet? (We're embarassed to say we haven't either, but we're going to remedy that right NOW).
Beyond the fact that you can stock up on fresh produce during your lunch hour (while sipping a coffee from nearby Blue Bottle), here's another reason to go: Thermidor (who buys directly from the market) and Chez Papa are now offering $5 gourmet lunches during market hours (10 am to 2 pm).
Get over there! (We're hurrying).
- Market Watch: Shopping with chef David Bazirgan
- Market Watch: The Best Of Thursday's Market Lunch Menu
- Market Watch: Thursday's Lunch Vendors Are Bringing It This June
- Market Watch: Wise Sons Jewish Deli, Humphry Slocombe Start Lunch Service At The Ferry Building
- Market Watch: Root Vegetables Are Now at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market